COMMERCIAL SOLAR POWER
Business owners can count on Southeast Power to help them reduce or eliminate their facility’s electric bill with a commercial solar electric system manufactured by Generac. A significant portion of the solar system cost is paid for by taking advantage of state rebates and incentives available. A commercial solar system will also insulate your business from electricity rate increases in the future. As utility rates increase over the 25-year life of the solar system, the return on your solar investment increases even more. A new Southeast Power commercial solar system will help your business grow unimpeded by rising energy costs, while enabling your business to reduce operating costs and generate long term savings. By going solar, your company will be recognized as a green business, protecting the environment and preventing pollution.
LETS GO SOLAR
Southeast Power also offers a Commercial Solar Finance Program available to qualified customers as a financial solution tailored to your business’ needs. Your financial solution allows your business to take full advantage of the financial benefits of a solar system in a simple, cost-effective manner.
THE TIME TO GO SOLAR IS NOW!
A new federal grant covers 30% of the cost of commercial solar projects started, within the next two years businesses are now eligible for a 30% federal grant. This important law significantly increases the affordability and financial return of a commercial solar system for business owners and corporations, making it one of the safest investments available today.
THE BENEFITS OF A SOLAR ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- Turn the sun into a revenue generator for your business.
- Insulate your business from electricity rate increases.
- A large portion of the solar system cost is paid for with state and federal government grants and incentives.
- Take advantage of generous tax credits and accelerated depreciation that will increase your bottom line by reducing your business’ tax liability.
- By producing both quick payback and long term savings, your business realizes a good return on your investment.
- Become a Green Business – your customers will appreciate your business doing its part to protect the environment. Being a green business is a great marketing tool and a source of good public relations.